Call for Posters
We-Me 2016 solicits posters from all areas of Computer Science. Posters offer the opportunity to engage with other symposium attendees, disseminate research work, receive comments, practice presentation skills and benefit from discussing ideas with other researchers from the same field.
- Poster abstracts due October 15, 2016
- Notification of accepted posters October 20, 2016
- Final poster abstracts due November 1st, 2016
- Poster submissions must not exceed one page in length (one-page abstract).
- Submissions should introduce the area in which the work has been done and emphasize the originality and importance of the contribution.
- Submissions must be in English and submitted in pdf format.
- Use the ACM conference publication format.
- A submission may have one or more authors of any gender.
- Submit the pdf file of the one-page abstract to EasyChair as a paper which also contains a short (one paragraph) abstract (https://easychair.org/conferences/?conf=weme2016).
Poster abstracts that do not follow the submission guidelines will not be reviewed.
All submissions will be peer-reviewed by an international Poster Evaluation Committee. Accepted submissions will be archived on the symposium website (but there will be no proceedings). At least one author of each accepted submission is expected to attend the symposium to present the ideas discussed in the submission.