Call for Papers
We-Me 2016 solicits papers from all areas of Computer Science. Papers offer the opportunity to present your work and activities to the other symposium attendees, disseminate research work, receive comments, practice presentation skills and benefit from discussing ideas with other researchers from the same field.
- Paper abstracts due October 15, 2016
- Notification of accepted paper October 20, 2016
- Final paper abstracts due November 1st, 2016
- Paper submissions must not exceed four (4) pages in length.
- Submissions should introduce the area in which the work has been done and emphasize the originality and importance of the contribution.
- Submissions must be in English and submitted in pdf format.
- Use the ACM conference publication format.
- A submission may have one or more authors of any gender.
- Submit the pdf file of the four-page paper to EasyChair (https://easychair.org/conferences/?conf=weme2016).
Paper submissions that do not follow the guidelines will not be reviewed.
All submissions will be peer-reviewed by an international Paper Evaluation Committee. Accepted submissions will be archived on the symposium website (but there will be no proceedings). At least one author of each accepted paper is expected to attend the symposium to present the ideas discussed in the submission.